Tuesday 12 February 2013

New Year well under way

I can't quite believe that it has been this long since I last posted something. Where did those few months go?? It sure is scary just how fast time passes these days...

Speaking of time passing, the Morpeth Northumbrian Gathering is nearly here. It runs from April 5th until the 7th, inclusive. I shall once again be demonstrating blackwork and cross stitch in the craft exhibition area at Morpeth Town Hall. I do hope you'll stop by to see how easy it is to do these crafts.

Maybe your latest project has stalled because you are having trouble with a particular stitch? French knots immediately come to mind... (smile). Or perhaps you've run into problems while designing a pattern of your own on the computer? Whatever the stiching problem, I'll be there to help you through it so please do stop by for a chat, even if it is simply to help get your stitching mojo back.

I shall do my best to make a weekly report of how my designs are progressing between now and then. I'm not sure if there'll be any photography with them as time is getting very short now. However, I'm really looking forward to the event and hope to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment