Thursday 5 August 2010

Back to Seaton Delaval Hall I go...

I'm going to be back at Seaton Delaval Hall this coming Sunday, the 8th of Aug., 2010, and again on both the 13th and 20th of Aug. I am making steady progress on my blackwork design of Seaton Delaval Hall so these dates should hopefully push me into finishing it by the end of August. Famous last words!! At least that is my aim. With any luck, I'll not be too long after that producing the charts for sale although I'm not actually able to sell them from my table at the hall.

The support and interest in my work has been fantastic - thank you one and all for that. And I am really enjoying chatting with everyone so please continue to stop by for a 'hello' at the very least. Hope to see you there on Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment