Monday 12 April 2010

Morpeth Gathering Weekend

What an enjoyable weekend I have had at the Morpeth Gathering! I have chatted with so many lovely people that I can't begin to count. The organisers also treated me very well, and made me feel most welcome. Although I am no stranger to the Gathering, it was my first time selling my charts and demonstrating cross stitch there. Needless to say, I am keen to return next year.

I have also taken advantage of the weekend to network with like-minded crafts people. I am sure we will be keeping in touch as time marches on, and some will probably even become good friends. I feel as though my enthusiasm has been thoroughly recharged now.

I have also taken some photos to develop into potential designs. They will be a little while coming but I am definitely getting plenty of ideas for the future. Hopefully I'll have 3 or 4 ready in time for next year's Gathering.

Meanwhile, I have loads of work to do now. Many thanks to both those of you who purchased charts, and  who helped make the time fly by stopping for a chat. Hope to see you in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment