Thursday 25 November 2010

More on the e-mail problem

I made another attempt to reply to the e-mail request about my Saltwell Park pattern using another e-mail account. Unfortunately, I am still receiving the message about the receiver's account not existing.

A quick search on the internet suggests to me that a security setting has not been set correctly when your service provider moved over to Virgin. If you have another e-mail address, you could try sending me a message from that one instead.

Meanwhile, in answer to your question, I have listed my prices for each pattern in both the Cross Stitch Patterns and Black Work Patterns areas of this blog (tabs at the top). It's as frustrating for me not to be able to reply as it is for people not to receive a reply so I hope the problem is rectified soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment