Friday 27 January 2012

New Blackwork Taster Sessions Coming Soon

Originally, I'd planned a longer workshop on a larger project for every Friday afternoon in February. Unfortunately, not enough interest was generated in order to meet the minimum numbers. So, I've decided to repeat the taster session I held in January in their place.

I will repeat this workshop throughout February, at St. Mary's Heritage Centre in Gateshead, as follows :

  • Fri. 3 Feb - 13:00 - 16:00
  • Fri. 10 Feb - 13:00 - 16:00
  • Fri. 17 Feb - 13:00 - 16:00
  • Fri. 24 Feb - 13:00 - 16:00
Each session costs £6 with all materials provided. The project is a bookmark. Anyone who has purchased the bookmark in a previous session (January's session included) is welcome to join the repeated workshop for just £1 a session to cover the cost of using the venue. Pre-booking is necessary so please contact me in advance. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment