Thursday 4 November 2010

Black work designing progress

Good news for those patient people waiting in the wings... I have finished stitching and charting the black work design of Seaton Delaval Hall. I just need to write up the instructions and transfer the pattern to printed form now. However, I think it is safe to say that it should be ready in time for the craft market in Seaton Sluice on Nov. 13th, 2010.

I am not as optimistic, though, about completing the black work design of the Hoopoe by then. I think that one will have to wait a bit longer. But, I do intend to have it done before Christmas, especially since I'd like to show it along with the others at Saltwell Towers in December.

Must get back to work now, but I hope to see some of you at Seaton Sluice. Thank you for your patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment